Monday, December 31, 2012

A Fool's Fortune Card game

After what felt like forever........
A FOOLS FORTUNE game is released to the public! ...(art by me, aka Joshua J Stewart)
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/133671/a-fools-fortune

here are a few images from the game, I started working on it in 2011 and finished the card art up around march, then I revised until around june....so its taken a while to get published. Sadly due to a few miscommunications between myself and the publisher, I didn't do the cover or the graphic design, just the card art.  even though I would have loved to do everything. but oh well, the cards look great anyway. So everyone, please buy a copy of it. so it will do very well and they will hire me again! HA! if you do I will even sign the art if see me.

No comments: